Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome to Filmtown: Leica IIIf & Fuji Provia 100F

Image by Josh Root

The newest addition to my Welcome to Filmtown article series is on the Leica IIIf and Fuji's Provia 100F.

Filmtown: Leica IIIf & Fuji Provia 100F

If you are unfamiliar with the Filmtown series, you can read my reasons for creating it here on the index page:

http://photo.net/columns/joshroot/filmtown/

As will be regular with the Filmtown series, enter yourself in a contest to win some free film just by making a comment on the article regarding your experiences with either the Leica IIIf (or any LTM leica really) or Provia 100F. Posting an image from either is welcome as well.

And yes, there was a pretty long gap between the first Filmtown article and this one. My apologies for that. I bit off a bit more than I could chew over the holidays and new year. I've got another Filmtown article coming up quickly and we will be caught back up in no time.

Labels: