Monday, November 12, 2007

Annoyingly slow Photo.net customer service today

I have to apologize to everyone, photo.net "customer service" (meaning me) was badly hindered today. We got hit with a large windstorm last night and this morning and 90+ mph winds will cause problems. Nn my case a large tree fell on the power lines two houses down from mine. The power was knocked out for a couple block radius. Nobody was injured and unlike the owner of the tree, my van was not crushed. However, the power has been out at my house for 12 hours now.

So the email has piled up from over the weekend and the normal Monday rush, I haven't been able to address any of the captcha or ratings questions, and I didn't get to make an official announcement regarding the changes to the "my workspace" area and drop down menus.

So I am currently at the local pub drinking a pint of their winter brew and stealing their wifi connection while I try to catch up. With any luck, things will be back to normal tomorrow.